Based in Piacenza, Italy
Steam - 20th February 2020
Switch, Xbox, PlayStation - 3rd June 2021
Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world.
Conglomerate 451: Overloaded
Conglomerate 451: Overloaded is the Xbox One, PS4 and Switch exclusive version of Conglomerate 451. Features exclusive cyber limbs!
You are the CEO of a Special Agency, instructed by the Senate of Conglomerate city to restore the order in sector 451, where corrupted corporations have established their turfs. Thanks to the last constitutional decree, you are allowed to create human clones. Build your own team, manipulate DNA, train your agents, equip them with high-end weapons, choose what cyberlimbs to implant, and send the squad to the field with only one goal: eradicate crime and restore order at any cost.
- Manage your resources - Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods - In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system - Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless Mode - It's your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and Mutations - Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and Disorders - buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons - Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game... - Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world - Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and Achievements - find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth
Conglomerate 451 - Launch Trailer [Cyberpunk RPG] YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
34BigThings allows for the contents of Conglomerate 451: Overloaded to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Conglomerate 451: Overloaded is legally & explicitly allowed by 34BigThings. This permission can be found in writing at https://34bigthings.com/press/sheet.php?p=conglomerate_451.
RuneHeads is one of the most acclaimed independent game studios in Italy.
Founded in 2017, it is formed by industry veterans: Matteo Sciutteri (CEO - Game Designer since 2002, former Head of Design at Milestone, Core Trainer at Digital Bros Game Academy) and Moreno Lovato (CIO - Developer since 1996, former Lead Game Developer at Rortos, Teacher at Accademia di Belle Arti di Brescia SantaGiulia).
In 2017 Fall of Light, RuneHeads's first title, has been published on Steam. The game was nominated for the Indie Showcase at Milan Games Week and afterward also published on Consoles (PS4, XboxOne, and Nintendo Switch) by Digerati. The results achieved allowed Matteo Sciutteri, Fall of Light's game designer, to win the Italian Game Design Star award in 2019.
More information on RuneHeads, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Conglomerate 451: Overloaded Credits
Co-Founder / CEO
Co-Owner / CIO