Based in Turin, Italy
Steam Early Access - TBA
In Goat of Duty is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter where goats armed to the horns bleat face to face in a relentless deathmatch. Ram and troll your friends, don the craziest goatstumes, and put your skills to the test in the quirkiest FPS ever. Are you ready to become the GOAT of goats?
BEEEEEEEE BEEEEE BEEE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEEE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEEEE BEEEEEE.
- Goats. You are an armed goat fighting other goats. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Experience intense deathmatch multiplayer battles for 2 to 10 goats
- Fast-paced gameplay: Goats are fast and nimble, after all; they can climb pretty much anything and jump really high.
- Old-school, no-nonsense shooter experience: Just you and your skills against your enemies!
- Wear crazy goatstumes, dance like a goat, and troll your buddies when you bleat them in combat!
- Four multiplayer modes: Classic free-for-all and team deathmatch and two original Goat of Duty creations (stay tuned for details!).
- Explore a variety of crazy maps with different playstyles: Feel right at home on a futuristic farm, explore mountains in distant planets, survive the desert of the lambs, experience hair-rising fear at the horror well, wander adrift the space station, or encounter mind-boggling randomness at the medieval village -- among others!
In the grim darkness of the distant future, there are only goats.
It all started with a freak nuclear accident that gave all goats the necessary intelligence to quickly overthrow their human owners with their powerful rams, high jumps, and ear-blowing bleats. No, wait, that wasn’t it. The goats were intelligent from the very beginning, but since they had no thumbs, they waited patiently for humanity to develop automated robots capable of producing what they needed in order to... No, that doesn’t work either. In an alternate universe, goats are the mightiest warriors of the...
OK, look, we admit it. There’s no lore here. You are a goat. You’re armed to the teeth (well, the horns). There are other goats out there who want to kill you. It’s as simple as that. Now go out there and show 'em what you’ve goat.
Goat of Duty is a fast-paced and intense multiplayer first-person shooter, and that’s pretty much all you need to know. No nonsense: no need to master a convoluted metagame, learn different characters, combine skills, strategic team play... just devilish combat arenas, powerful weapons, and fast-paced action. Well, and lots of silly humor, crazy goatstumes (skins), and goat mechanics for you to troll your friends to your heart’s content!
Goat of Duty - Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
34BigThings allows for the contents of Goat of Duty to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Goat of Duty is legally & explicitly allowed by 34BigThings. This permission can be found in writing at http://34bigthings.com/press/sheet.php?p=goat_of_duty.
34BigThings is one of the biggest independent game studios in Italy. Born out of sheer passion and self-sustained throughout, it's a variegated group of game developers making games they love in a laid-back working environment.
More information on 34BigThings, our logo & relevant media are available here.