Event Horizon Studios
Based in Turin, Italy
Steam - 10th May 2019
In Goblin Squad recruit and command your tribe of goblins as they travel, pillage and fight to take revenge on the human’s kingdom.
The game’s initial design was inspired by chess and XCOM, but then it took its own path.
- Tabletop Experience: move your tribe in turns and end the game before the month runs out, or gain precious time by interfering with the human plans.
- Tactical Combat: encounter unique human armies in every mission. Find a way to outsmart and outmaneuver the overpowering human troops.
- 16 unique goblin classes with their abilities, from the fat, angry berserkers to the frail, totally mad scientists.
- Grind, recruit and field your goblins to level them up and gain more abilities.
- A World of Revenge: pillage the human lands in three procedural maps, harvesting resources unique to each terrain.
At your service
Take command of your bickering tribe of useless goblins in this adventure-driven strategy game. Travel through the human lands, pillaging villages, recruiting and subduing other tribes to pit against the organized, efficient human armies. Build a lasting legacy on the surface for your little goblins as the ungrateful assholes attempt to overthrow you and ruin everything. Set examples and chop the weakest, feed their remains to the most powerful ones and gain their loyalty.
There are currently no trailers available for Goblin Squad. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
34BigThings allows for the contents of Goblin Squad to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Goblin Squad is legally & explicitly allowed by 34BigThings. This permission can be found in writing at http://34bigthings.com/press/sheet.php?p=goblin_squad.
About Event Horizon Studios
Founded in 2013, Event Horizon School is the biggest game development school in Italy. Event Horizon Studios is its game development studio, made by the resident teachers of its Turin venue.
More information on Event Horizon Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Goblin Squad Credits
Technical Artist and VFX
Lead Concept and UI Artist