Based in Turin, Italy
Steam - 2 September, 2016
PS4/Xbox US - 29 August, 2017
PS4/Xbox EU - 31 August, 2017
|Steam||$34.99 / €31.99 / £26.99|
|Xbox One||$39.99 / €39.99 / £29.99|
|PS4||$39.99 / €39.99 / £29.99|
NEXT GENERATION AG RACING IS HERE!
Redout: Enhanced Edition is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
Redout: Lightspeed Edition
Redout: Lightspeed Edition is the Xbox One and PS4 exclusive version of Redout. Featuring the original game plus the first three expansions, Europa, Neptune and the V.E.R.T.E.X. Pack, it adds 15 more circuits and two platform-exclusive liveries to the mix.
Redout is the first internal IP developed by the 34BigThings team. Initiated with the intention of filling the void left by the closure of Studio Liverpool and the sense of abandon Nintendo left F-Zero fans with, 34BigThings decided it was time to give AG Racing the Next Gen experience it deserves.
- Online multiplayer - match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- VR Support - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Razer OSVR
- Career mode - 100+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World - 25 (35 in the Lightspeed Edition) tracks scattered around 5 (7 in the Lightspeed Edition) locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored - 7 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story - 6 (7 in the Lightspeed Edition) racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerups - 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Music for your ears - full 5.1 support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go!
Redout is the fastest game ever made. If you can handle it. It’s not about the numbers you see on screen, it’s about the vibrations, the landscape and buildings flying by, the high-speed collisions, the effects, the sounds, the immersion: everything is meant to feel you going FAST.
Challenge up to 12 players from all over the world and find out who’s the best Redout pilot in history! Do you think you have got what it takes? Prove it. True glory is a flame lighted at the skies.
We have been working hard to give you the best VR game yet. Get inside your HMD to experience 3D and distances like never before, you’ll know exactly where the apex is and feel a whole new level of control.
Control is the most important feeling when you are racing at 800km/h. Redout features believable physics derived from quad-copters controllers and real magnetic forces. We came up with the next generation in AG handling. There’s always a way to face a corner without braking, but you have to prepare for it and use everything you’ve got. Steer, strafe and turbo out of a corner are the basics: upgrades and powerups will grant you even more control on your ship’s behaviour. You’ll need to dominate your ship before you face the advanced tracks.
Redout: Lightspeed Edition - Console Launch Trailer YouTube
Redout Launch Trailer YouTube
Europa Announcement Trailer YouTube
Redout E3 Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Busan Indie Connect Selection" Busan, South Korea 2017
- "Indie Game Festa Selection" Taipei, Taiwan 2017
- "Indie MEGABOOTH PAX East Selection" Boston, US 2017
- "Drago D'oro, Best Italian Game" Rome, Italy 2017
- "Nomination: Drago D'oro, Best Racing Game" Rome, Italy 2017
- "Nomination: Indie Prize, Casual Connect Europe" Berlin, Germany 2017
- "Indie MEGABOOTH PAX West Selection" Seattle, US 2016
- "Nomination: Nightly Tofu Delivery Award for Best Racing Game" v/GAs 2016
- "Nomination: Reboot Develop, Special Selection" Split, Croatia 2016
- "Nomination: Indie Prize, Casual Connect Asia" Singapore, 2016
- "Nomination: Indie Prize, Casual Connect US" San Francisco, US 2016
- "Selection: The MIX E3" Los Angeles, US 2016
- "Selection: EVO Indie Showcase" Las Vegas, US 2016
- "Busan Indie Connect Selection" Busan, South Korea 2016
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
34BigThings allows for the contents of Redout to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Redout is legally & explicitly allowed by 34BigThings. This permission can be found in writing at http://34bigthings.com/press/sheet.php?p=redout.
Valerio Di Donato on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Valerio Di Donato (@drowne) available at twitter.com.
Giuseppe Enrico Franchi on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Giuseppe Enrico Franchi (@GEFranchi) available at twitter.com.
34BigThings is one of the biggest independent game studios in Italy. Born out of sheer passion and self-sustained throughout, it's a variegated group of game developers making games they love in a laid-back working environment.
More information on 34BigThings, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Valerio Di Donato
Business & Development, 34BigThings
Chief Operating Officer, 34BigThings
Giuseppe Enrico Franchi
Game Design & Co-Founder, 34BigThings
Development & Co-Founder, 34BigThings