It’s time to get back in the cockpit! A new update for Redout: Space Assault is now available on Apple Arcade, packed full of goodies and bug fixes!
- Added a brand-new game chapter! After breaking the blockade impeding the Genesis forces from resupplying, Leon is now a fundamental component of the Rebellion. Now comes the time to go on the offensive, and destroy Poseidon’s chokehold on humanity on Genesis.
- New graphic feedbacks for the player’s ship.
- New feedback sound effects on the Main Menu navigation.
- Improved the boss fight in Mission 4, Chapter 4.
- Improved gameplay for races in Chapters 3 and 6.
- Improved physics for older devices.
- Improved the turret load up animation for Turrets, Drones, and Ships.
- Improved hit particles on the player’s ship.
- Improved player ship behavior when performing multiple aileron rolls.
- Fixed some aesthetic issues with weapon particles.
- Fixed wrongly placed elements in Mission 3 Chapter 4
- Fixed a random game freeze when suspending the game
- Fixed menu navigation on the touch screen for some aspect ratios
- Fixed StrayCat fighters sometimes being too difficult to kill
- Fixed some focus issues in Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with dialogues opening when Pause Menu
- Fixed an odd behavior by SNCom Missile Batteries
- Removed the Boost mechanic during Boss Fights
Start warming up your engines, pilots! We hope to see you soon in Redout: Space Assault!